Every Thought Is Heard In Heaven...


Orange Flowers, Rose Fountain Of Blessings Blog...



~Every Thought That Flies Through Your Brain Is Heard In Heaven~

So many times I have grieved over not praying enough;
But, yet I think and ponder all the time!

But a reality hit me this very day...
God hears every thought, and every wish,
Every heart-longing
Every soul searching thirst and hunger!

Every question and intent of my heart;
He hears and knows what I want to pray;
What I want to tell Him!

Especially what I can't put into words or to utter a request!

This world and my business get in the way of my intent at times.

Sometimes I cannot find the words or thoughts or my tongue
Is silent with the fatigue of a long day!

He hears my silent cry and hears my tangled thoughts.

"Even in my unattainable ability to pray at times"
I will no longer think I am not praying;
But rather look up and say "You know sweet Lord Jesus!"

For He alone understands every intent of my heart...

My Thoughts Are like my everyday common language.

May this give you some comfort in our busy days...

Always, Roxy

2 comments

  1. What a lovely blog this is, and I like the feature you have of the titles automatically playing on the header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful thought Roxy... how wonderful to know He knows our thoughts, even before we think them! I can't wrap my mind around that, but it is marvelous to know! I love your new blog! It showed up for me in Bloglovin' and I didn't realize who it was. Your new site looks amazing! Many blessings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave Me A Comment!