A Place To Call Home...


Macaroons, Rose Fountain Of Blessings...

~A Place To Call Home~

This one saying has so many benefits and meanings!

We should all have a place we can call Home
This use to be the American Dream!

But many have no place to call home;
So I will take this time and give thanks for my Home...

One thing I remember learning about what I have is this;
If you do not take care of what you have been given;
You will not be given more...
And I truly saw this with my cars and my furniture my everything!

What is the most important thing in regards to your safety?
Well, I think I would have to say my HOME

I remember we had this man we called our town Hobo,
It was a sight, but even he had a shack to live in!

My Dad always told me to pay your house payment;
Because being homeless was terrible!
Even if you had no water or lights for a while, you had shelter!

We see so many people who claim to be homeless;
But some are just scamming you for money!

Take care of what you got!
Keep taking care of what you have been given!

Because. Everything we have, really is on loan to us from God!



~A home should be a stockade, a refuge from the flaming arrows of anxiety, tension, and worry~
Wilfred Peterson

1 comment

  1. My home is my little nest. A blessing from God. It is a tiny 570 ft vintage farm house in the Appalachian Mountains of NC. I praise God for it and am so blessed to have paid off my mortgage. I love the old wavy glass windows and the uneven vintage plank floors as well as the nooks and crannies. I Thank God every day for this little Shabby Chic farmhouse. Even though as Christians we are not home yet, and this is not where we belong as pilgrims in a foreign land, it is sweet to have a lovely place of shelter as we look forward to our everlasting home as women of God.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave Me A Comment!